Here at Rahona House we offer a range of General Medical & Specialist Services. You will find a comprehensive guide to the services we provide on this page.
Primary Health Care
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Disease Detection & Management
- Acute Illness Detection & Management
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood Testing
Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- Pre – Conception Advice
- Pregnancy Test
- Ante Natal & Post Natal Support & Advice
- Breast Feeding Advice
- Weaning Advice
- Baby Development Checks
- Childhood & Pre-School Vaccinations
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination
- Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Emergency Contraception ( Morning After Pill )
- Unplanned Pregnancy Advice
- Termination of pregnancy services
- Combined Pill
- Mini Pill
- Injectable Contraception
Flu Vaccination and pneumonia vaccination
Sexual Health Screening
- Full Vaccine Service
- Malaria Prophylaxis
- Approved Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre
Long Term Disease Care
Removal of Warts, Genital Warts, Veruccae, Skin Tags etc.
Dermatology / Skin conditions
Driving Licence Renewal Medicals
Our Practice is registered with the Cervical Check Programme. This programme entitles all women between the age of 25 -60 to free cervical smears every few years. You will need to bring your cervical check invitation letter with you to avail of the free smear. When telephoning for an appointment please advice reception that you are booking for a smear test.
Please note that if you require a consultation for any other matters, that this will incur the normal consultation fee. Please advice at reception when booking.
If you require a blood test to check your cholesterol level please book an early morning appointment and fast completely from midnight the night before.